Celebrity doctor Vicki Belo, 66, proves age is just a number in swimsuit photo in the snow

Beauty mogul and celebrity doctor Vicki Belo is defying age expectations after she not only posed for a photo in a swimsuit, she did it while in the thick of winter, too.

The 66-year-old sizzled in a floral one-piece swimsuit and furry boots while vacationing in the town of Niseko in Hokkaido, Japan — popular for its skiing season around this time of year.

Belo posted the snap just in time for International Women’s Day.

“66 never felt so good 🤍 stay empowered in your skin, #happyinternationalwomensday ✨,” she wrote on Instagram.

Fans and celebrities swarmed the post to praise Belo over how good she looked.

One noteworthy comment came from her husband, Dr. Hayden Kho, who cheekily wrote, “Only Belo touches her skin, but only I can leave fingerprints,” referring to the Belo beauty brand tagline.

While Belo is looking youthful for her age, she shared in a previous interview that she lies to eight-year-old Scarlet, her daughter with Kho, about her real age, because Scarket frets about losing her mother to old age.

“I never lie about [my age], but Scarlet is so worried about my age. She’s so fearful. She would always ask me, ‘Mom, how old are you? How old are you?’ I couldn’t understand why she used to make me repeat it. I realized she’s scared of me dying because I’m old,” she said.

Maine Mendoza correcting contestant for saying her 7-year-old child will raise them from poverty sparks discussion
Filipinos took to social media to talk about the “toxic” cultural mindset of using children as “retirement plans.” Read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment